Competition: Half Term Fun – Adventures in Sci-Fi
Fancy winning a family ticket to our Half Term – Adventures in Sci-Fi? Now’s your chance! We’re giving away a family ticket, 4 bags of sweets, a £20 gift shop voucher, and even a fish and chips for your family to enjoy! To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply head over to our Facebook or Instagram competition post and put your answer in the comments.
Competition opens at 5pm on 14/10/2021 and closes midday on 21/10/2021. Terms and conditions are as follows:
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 years and over only, excluding employees of the Black Country Living Museum.
2. The competition will take place on Facebook. By commenting on the post, you are entering the competition and are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Entrants can enter the competition once only. We will not count multiple comments on a single post or across posts.
3. The competition is open between 17:00 on 14/10/21 to 12:00 noon on 21/10/21. This is the ‘promotional period’.
4. To be entered into the competition, you will need to have commented your favourite sci-fi film on the Facebook post within the promotional period.
5. A total of 1 winner will be selected at random from all valid entries at 12:00 noon on 21/10/21.
6. The prize will consist of: 1 Large General Admission Family ticket (2 x adults and up to 3 x young people), a fish and chip dinner for each of the ticket holders, 5 bags of sweets (of your choosing) from T.Cook’s Sweet Shop and a £20 voucher to be redeemed in the gift shop.
7. Winners will be notified via private message on Facebook within 2 days of the end of the promotional period and will then have 48 hours to reply to the Black Country Living Museum’s message with acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond within this time, we will select another winner from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
8. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prize tickets are only valid for 1 general admission museum entry and no changes are permitted under any circumstance. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Black Country Living Museum, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, Black Country Living Museum may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries at its sole discretion.
10. The Black Country Living Museum and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
12. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded, and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.