Competition: May Half Term Fun – Sugar and Spice
Win a BCLM Bear Gift Pack!
After visiting this May Half Term, you will have heard from our historic characters about the history of Sugar and Spices and you will have smelt different scents. So now it’s time for you to choose ‘what’s your flavour?’ Sugar or spice?
We’re giving away a BCLM Bear, a colouring book and stationery set, a wooden cup and ball, and a BCLM drinks cup.
To be in with a chance to win this prize, simply complete the trail form provided at the Museum’s welcome desk and cast your vote for either sugar or spice into the voting box at the Visitor Centre as you leave.
Competition closes 6pm on 04/06/2023. Terms and conditions are as follows:
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to UK and ROI residents aged 16 years and over only, excluding employees of the Black Country Living Museum.
2. The competition will take place at the Museum. By casting your vote into the poll box, you are entering the competition and are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Entrants can enter the competition once only.
3. The competition is open during May Half Term, from 27 May – 4 June 6pm. This is the ‘promotional period’.
4. To be entered into the competition, you will need to completed the entry form and posted it into the voting box.
5. A total of 1 winner will be selected at random from all valid entries at 5 June by 5pm
6. The prize will consist of: 1 BCLM Bear, a BCLM Stationary set, a wooden cup and ball toy and a BCLM Drinks cup.
7. Winners will be notified via email or telephone within 2 days of the end of the promotional period and will then have 48 hours to reply to the Black Country Living Museum’s message with acceptance of the Prize. If a winner does not respond within this time, we will select another winner from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
8. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Black Country Living Museum, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, Black Country Living Museum may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries at its sole discretion.
10. The Black Country Living Museum and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
12. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded, and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.