enjoy special rates when booking as a party of 15 or more
contact us to book your group visit
The Museum is a great place to bring a group of 15 or more, plus you can take advantage of our group discounts. To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible and to obtain a group discount, all parties of 15 or more must be booked in advance by calling 0121 520 8054 (lines open Mon-Fri 10am-4pm) or emailing [email protected]
We’ve picked up some great awards including The National Group Travel Awards and UK Coach Awards for our group offer.
From planning and booking your day out at the Museum right up to the day of your visit, our helpful staff and wide range of facilities make organising a group visit simple .
Please check our opening times for information about when you can visit.
benefits for group visits
Benefits for Group Visits include:
- Discounted admission for groups of 15+
- Free admission for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- A Free preliminary visit for group organiser or coach operator/driver (for 2 people). These must be pre-booked with the sales and ticketing office.
- The option of a personal guide or introductory welcome talk*. The guide can simply introduce visitors to the Museum site, or can tailor a tour to suit the interests of the group
- A visitor information site map on arrival
- Discounted guide books (must be pre-ordered)
- Free promotional material to promote your visit to your group members
- The option of the Dudley Canal Trip and Limestone Mine trip*
*additional charges apply
Group discounted rates
Young Person (3-18yrs) £8.25
Concession (65+) £13.50
Concession (student 18+ and Jobseeker) £12.50
Hire of a BCLM Costumed guide £55+VAT
To view full terms and conditions for group bookings, follow the link below.