Plan and book your visit
To book your educational visit, please complete the below Expression of Interest form.
Take a look at our NEW educational brochure and see what we can offer your school.
Visits can include:
- A guided or self-led exploration of our 26 acre Open Air Museum
- A variety of study specific themes and trails
- Additional hands-on activities to enhance the learning experience
- A FREE covered lunch facility
- A themed event day (date specific)
- Our Sales & Ticketing Team are on hand Mon – Fri (10am – 4pm) to offer help and advice to tailor make your visit to your students’ needs.
EYFS (aged 3-5 years) £7.25 + VAT
Primary Students (aged 5-11 years) £7.25 + VAT
Secondary Students (aged 11-18 years) £7.75 + VAT
FE/HE Students (aged 18+) £11.50 + VAT
Supervising Adults (1 free per 10 students) £14.00 + VAT
- An allocated guide or facilitator (dependent upon Key Stage)
- An additional activity of your choice
- Discounted admission rates starting from £7.25 per student for groups of 15+. We cater for any size group.
- 1 teacher admitted FREE with every 10 students
FREE preliminary visit for 2 teachers
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas
- FREE Coach Parking next to the main entrance
- FREE admission for the coach driver
- Qualified first-aiders
- Free risk assessment guide (PDF) , access guide (PDF) and site etiquette
- An invite to our annual Teacher’s Open Day
- Downloadable classroom resources
- Pre-ordered Gift packs from Museum shop starting from £2
Please note: Due to the construction of our brand new development , BCLM: Forging Ahead, our fairground is currently unavailable.
Expression of interest
Please complete all details including your three preferred visit dates. The Sales and Ticketing team will be in touch after receiving your form to confirm your booking or to clarify any details.
If you haven’t seen our School’s Programme brochure you might find it useful to take a look before starting this form.
View our brochure at bclm.com/schools-brochure
If you require a multi-key stage visit please complete the form with as much information as you can, then type in any further details in the ‘any other information’ section on the last page of the form.
Please provide your email address below to receive a copy of the submitted form on completion.